Name: Sherif Tariq
Download resume: Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Eight years working in corporate environments, as webmaster for ADC
Telecommunications, a web developer at Verizon, and currently, a multimedia communications developer at HNTB.
- Two years as a part-time creative and technical director at Postdocme Corporation, a small web development
firm in New Jersey
- One year as a lead designer at Less Than Empty, a small design firm located in Dallas, Texas.
- While at ADC, worked closely with marketing
directors and product managers scattered throughout the world, including Canada, the UK, France, Singapore, Germany and
- Currently working on several major intranet and Internet projects for major government clients such as the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA), Oklahoma Turnpike Authority (OTA), Texas Deparment of Transportation (TxDOT) and a variety of government transportation departments in Indiana, Lousiana, Texas and Florida.
As a web/print/multimedia designer and developer, I:
- Provide training for content managers.
- Develop multimedia presentations using Powerpoint, Flash and HTML.
- Develop print material such as brochures, data sheets, newsletters, posters and CDs.
- I'm currently experimenting with developing user interfaces for Windows Vista, using XAML and Microsoft Expression Designer.
I have extensive experience with a variety of web, graphics and print design tools such as Dreamweaver, TopStyle, Photoshop, ImageReady, Illustrator, Fireworks, CorelDraw, QuarXpress, InDesign, and 3dmax, among others.
For a more detailed description, download my resume in Word (.doc) or PDF format. Or click on the tabs above to view a sample of my portfolio.